Tuesday, April 22, 2008

USA

Hi my name is Jesse. I live in the USA. I will tell you the culture of the USA. American music is heard all over the world.

American movies can be seen every where such as Star Wars, Titanic and Spider man.

I have a sister. Most of my friends have a brother or a sister, too.

I go to school by on a school bus. At school we go to recess. I work hard. I like to work with a partner. Some of my friends wear a uniform to school, but at my school there are no uniforms. I usually wear jeans or khakis. Sometimes people think everyone in America wears a cowboy hat, but that’s not true.

I like to eat apple pie, fried chicken and hotdogs.

(by Batu)

Hi I’m Natali ! I live in the USA. My uncle walks me to school every day. At school I work alone, with a partner or in a small group. We learn math, reading, writing, science and history. We also have classes in art, library, music and p.e.

I like to eat pizza, ice cream, spaghetti, hamburgers and French fries.

I like to play sports and imaginary games. Sometimes I pretend with my friends.

Musicals started in my country. I would like to go and see a play on Broadway in New York City. (by Karoline)

No comments: